Founded in 2018, FlexiSAF Foundation is a non-governmental organization whose mission is to provide solutions to the scourge of illiteracy and the high numbers of out of school children in Nigeria. Our primary goal is to successfully communicate our mission to potential donors both in the public and private sectors using the modern communication tools.
Are you passionate about the plight of out of school children in Nigeria? Are you capable of delivering high value and influential marketing, communications and PR across the country and internationally, thereby significantly attracting potential donors to partner with us? Do you have what it takes to develop and implement a communications strategy across a range of reactive and strategically planned opportunities in print, media, events and online to achieve the overall goal of the foundation?
We are looking for a smart-creative and talented individual to manage our Communications team with in-depth knowledge of communications strategy, strong technical and analytical skills with excellent leadership skills.
– Create informative and interesting press releases, press kits, newsletters, blogs and related marketing materials
– Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction
– Prepare detailed traditional, digital and social media activity reports
– Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials
– Develop effective fundraising strategies using communications tools
– Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and strategies
– Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready
– Create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions
– Lead the marketing and public relations staff
– Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
– Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
– A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
– Experience in advocacy campaigns in the NGO space
– Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
– Experience in proposal writing and other relevant skills for grant applications
– Fundraising experience using communications skills and tools.
– Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
– Extensive experience in the nonprofit sector will be an added advantage.
– Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Google Analytics.
– Sufficient knowledge of SEO and content management
– Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
– Ability to make data-driven decisions.
– In-depth knowledge of social media platforms, online engagement and analytics.
– Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
– Strong command of MS Office tools and marketing tools
– Team building and interpersonal skills
|Job Category||Consultancies, Contracts|