Communications Manager at FlexiSAF FoundationMarch 24, 2021
Capacity Building Coordinator at PIND FoundationApril 27, 2021
PIND Foundation is seeking for qualified Communications Coordinator. The overall purpose of the role is to use targeted communications to enhance the Foundation’s reputation and influence with key stakeholders to enable it stimulate policies, practices and investments that help reduce conflict and poverty in the Niger Delta.
- Coordinate and act as the central communications point for media activities for the organization.
- Manage the organization’s website and other social media networks (Facebook, Twitter, blogs etc) to promote its strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement innovative and effective communication strategies for dissemination of information.
- Coordinate communication to the media, such as press conferences, media interviews and briefings.
- Act as media spokesperson in line with the organization’s aims and objectives and agreed communication plans in order to ensure optimal media exposure and establish, develop and maintain good relationship with the media.
- Integrate communications strategies with the initiatives of the organization’s various projects.
- Responsible for the management of the documentation and publishing of the organization’s manuals and publications.
- Coordinate and ensure that the organization’s communication outputs are published and circulated widely among stakeholders, partners, government agencies & donors.
- Any other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least six years relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate the organization’s activities and objectives to the public.
- Must demonstrate the ability to deal with a fast-paced environment with changing work priorities.
- Knowledge of communication and profile raising.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Cross – cultural sensitivity and understanding of the political and ethical issues related to the Niger Delta.
Download document below for more information on how to apply
Deadline: Friday, April 30, 2021