Selection for participation in the YALI Regional Leadership Center West Africa will be conducted as a merit-based, open competition. All eligible applications will be reviewed by a selection panel. Chosen semi-finalists will then be interviewed before a final selection is made and an invitation to join the program is issued.
Selection panels will use the following criteria to evaluate applications:
- Demonstrated leadership in public service, business, and entrepreneurship, or civic engagement.
- Active engagement in public or community service, volunteerism, or mentorship.
- The ability to work cooperatively in diverse groups and respect the opinions of others.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- An energetic, positive attitude.
- A demonstrated knowledge, interest, and professional experience in the sector/track selected, and
- A commitment to apply leadership skills and training to benefit your country and/or community after the program.
APPLY: The Atlantic Dialogues’ Emerging Leaders Program 2019 for Young Leaders | Deadline: Sept 15
Applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender, religion, socio-economic status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Reasons to Apply to the YALI
- At the end of the programs, participants will be awarded a certificate and become a member of the Yali Alumni
- Participants will be taking through various forms of leadership training to prepare them for the leadership role in their various endeavors.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE