The Finance Intern would support the Finance Officer in bookkeeping, documentation, and other finance-related activities of the network. He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, and government policies in his/her day-to-day work with the network.
• Review and support P4P transactions.
• File and scan relevant financial documents.
• Support interventions and reconcile financial advances.
• Follow up with states to ensure proper retirement of grants for interventions.
• Undertake bank transaction activities
• Support the finance officer with other related financial activities.
• Any other related duties.
A University degree in a finance/accounting or related subject area.
Skills and Experience
• Experienced user of MS Office tools i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experienced user of Google Drive and other Google products
• Experience using Quik Books or any finance-related applications
• Basic understanding of financial reporting
• Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
• The intern must know the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
• Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
• Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
• Should have good written and oral communication skills
• Other skills required are related to problem-solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications, and standard office equipment
Send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 17th June, 2022. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.
As one of several PIND initiatives to encourage partnerships in the Niger Delta, NDLink is an information and communications platform aimed at leveraging the power of the internet to unite stakeholders in the region.