Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
The Finance Intern would support the Finance Officer in bookkeeping, documentation, and other finance-related activities of the network. He/She can practically apply his/her theoretical knowledge of financial laws, and government policies in his/her day-to-day work with the network.
• Review and support P4P transactions.
• File and scan relevant financial documents.
• Support interventions and reconcile financial advances.
• Follow up with states to ensure proper retirement of grants for interventions.
• Undertake bank transaction activities
• Support the finance officer with other related financial activities.
• Any other related duties.
A University degree in a finance/accounting or related subject area.
Skills and Experience
• Experienced user of MS Office tools i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experienced user of Google Drive and other Google products
• Experience using Quik Books or any finance-related applications
• Basic understanding of financial reporting
• Expertise in numbers and good math skills are very important
• The intern must know the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
• Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
• Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
• Should have good written and oral communication skills
• Other skills required are related to problem-solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications, and standard office equipment
Send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 17th June, 2022. Only selected candidates will be contacted for interview.