Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
The Administrative and Programs intern would support the administrative staff in collecting, collating, and organizing data from the various state chapters and their intervention activities. The intern would support online communications, program activities of the network, and monitoring and evaluation.
• Assist with making calls, emails, and other communications to network members of P4P and stakeholders
• Assist with quarterly feedback calls and reporting to P4P donors
• Support with posts on the P4P social media handles
• Provide support during CWC Meetings, Joint meetings, and other key quarterly meetings of the network.
• Assist with the documentation of P4P intervention activities across the region.
• Track updates from state program officers about activities in various states
• Support the P4P Programs staff and Facilitation team to design P4P activities and programs for the year.
• Assist with the documentation of P4P success stories
• Assist with creating and posting content on P4P social media handles and website
• Assist with writing and disseminating P4P newsletters and conflict trackers to stakeholders.
• Any other related duties.
A University degree.
Skills and Experience
• Experienced user of MS Office tools i.e., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Experienced user of Google Drive and other Google products
• Skilled user of any graphic designing application e.g. Canva, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.
• Basic understanding of reporting and article writing.
• Understanding data collection and analysis is an added advantage.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Strong people skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
Send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 17th June, 2022. Only seleceted candidates will be contacted for interview.