IHS Towers is the largest mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Africa, Europe and the Middle East. Over 95% of IHS’ employees are Africans and IHS employs close to 40,000 people directly and indirectly through its exclusive subcontractors.
IHS is calling for candidates to participate in its Technical Skills Acquisition Program (T-SAP). The T-SAP initiative is designed to produce confident and competent individuals, with the right technical skill set and positive/amiable attitude. These participants are those who will meet IHS’ anticipated future manpower requirements and who will be better able to deliver on tasks at a globally comparable rate.
· 2 months classroom training
· 3 months On-the-Job training (OJT)/job review period
· Deployment into full time FSE roles afterwards
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (note that these will be strictly adhered to for screening of candidates):
· First-Class or Second-Class Upper (2.1)
· Degree in Elect/Elect Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Applied Physics, Power/Solar Energy, Telecommunication Engineering etc.
· Bright personality, with a can-do spirit
· Right attitude, not laid back, disciplined
· Proactive, outside the box kind of thinking
· 0-2 Years Post-NYSC
The program is a non-residential one, hence participants will be required to take care of their accommodation in Abuja where the training will take place.
Interested candidates (ONLY) should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that they put “Abuja T-SAP Application” as the subject.