2023/2024 OVERSEAS POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FOR UNIVERSITIES IN THE UNITED KINGDOM, GERMANY, FRANCE, AND MALAYSIAFebruary 14, 2023
Women and Youth in Democracy in Sub-Saharan Africa- Call for nominationsMarch 1, 2023
PIND is seeking to engage qualified consultants to select and train non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, Ondo and Rivers states, working in the oil and gas sector to enable them to participate in PIA-related capacity building in the following areas:
• Needs Assessment/Community;
• Community Development Plans;
• Monitoring and Evaluation;
• Facilitating experience and lessons sharing sessions as well as other areas.
By the end of the training, the selected organizations will be able to carry out/ engage in these activities:
- Undertake detailed mapping and analysis of relevant stakeholders; and
- Review and validate already mapped stakeholders in the Niger Delta.
QUALIFICATIONS/WHO CAN APPLY?
- An organization with excellent analytical, research, writing and facilitation skills;
- Track record in working on research, training and capacity building in community contexts, including multi-stakeholders engagement experiences;
- Knowledge of the Niger Delta context and civil society environment, especially grassroots initiatives and how they operate;
- Experience and knowledge of the development sector;
- At least five years of relevant research and training and capacity-building facilitation experience, including using quantitative and qualitative methodologies;
- Understanding of research ethics and ‘Not harm’ principles.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a well-written Expression of Interest outlining;
- Your organization’s interest in the training program, and how you plan to apply the knowledge gained from the program to your organization’s activities.
- A list of all participants from your organization who will attend the program, including their names, positions, and contact details.
- A brief description of your organization, including your mission, values, and objectives.
- A statement of commitment, indicating your organization’s willingness to actively participate in all sessions of the training program and to share your knowledge and experience with other participants.
- Organizational affiliation (if any).
Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com