Vacancy: Personal Assistant to AMCOW’s Executive Secretary (ES)June 16, 2022
HiiL West Africa Justice Hackathon | Deadline: September 5, 2022August 24, 2022
PIND is seeking to engage an intern to provide technical support in the daily management and marketing of PIND’s NDLink website and social media platforms. The intern will support PIND’s general Advocacy interventions and activities aimed at removing constraints to economic development and peace in the Niger Delta region.
The Internship opportunity is at PIND’s Economic Development Centre in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
SCOPE OF WORK
The intern will assist the Advocacy team as follows:
- Five new funding partners recruited to support NDLink’s sustainability by the end of the internship period.
- Publication of 30 posts on the NDLink website monthly (news stories, job openings, research reports, etc.)
- Daily management of NDLink’s social media platforms using Hootsuite, Buffer, etc.
- Two discussion forums organized monthly (NDLink Twitter Spaces, Facebook/Instagram Lives, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the organization of Advocacy events, meetings, and forums.
- Support implementation of advocacy interventions across the 9 states in the Niger Delta region.
- Perform other related responsibilities as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- A minimum of BSc/BA/HND in relevant field of studies, with not more than two years post-graduation or two years post the national youth service (NYSC).
- A self-starter with good time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be computer literate with strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Knowledge of development issues in the Nigeria and Niger Delta
- Social media marketing skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Advocacy Intern’ as subject of email.
- Application letter of not more than two pages stating understanding of the assignment and suitability for the role.
DEADLINE: Not later than August 10th, 2022
Please download and read all about this internship opportunity in the ToR below.