The Sydani Fellowship Program is a five-month long program that presents a unique opportunity for exceptional graduates from diverse disciplines and backgrounds, as well as individuals looking to pivot to management consulting, to kick off their careers in this industry and develop marketable skills for any work environment.
The Program is designed to provide a stimulating experience for young individuals to develop leadership traits, gain hands-on practical experience in consulting, and acquire technical skills that position them for high performance. As a Fellow at Sydani Group, you will be assigned responsibility for specific components of a project where you will work with and be mentored by Sydani consultants in a fast-paced learning environment.
Sydani fellowships are five (5) months long. All fellows are guaranteed exposure to real-life challenges in the workplace along with the analytical rigor and critical thinking that goes into solving them.
The Program offers:
- An opportunity to make a real impact by solving real-life problems
- A learning environment to improve your problem-solving capabilities and refine your thought process, working with seasoned consultants
- A platform to stay informed, and ahead of your peers through close interactions with our team of seasoned consultants and ever-expanding network of industry experts
- A monthly stipend
More than just an opportunity to boost your resumé, there is a potential to launch a career at Sydani as most of our high-performing fellows receive merit/performance-based offers for full-time positions. Our fellows are assigned to projects based on their areas of interest and the availability of vacancies on those projects.
Qualifications and Competences
- The applicant must have graduated with a first-class or second-class (upper) degree from a recognized university to be eligible
- An applicant with a second-class (lower) or third-class degree must have a master’s degree
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Application Deadline: November 3rd | Apply Here: https://sydani.org/sfp